1995 Land Rover Defender 90 – Beluga Black
1995 Land Rover Defender 90
Built by Brooklyn Coachworks
For both off-road and on-road survival and enjoyment, a Land Rover Defender is an adventurer’s preferred vehicle, whether they attack their wilderness in fatigues or a suit. A Defender should not only be functional, but show off its ruggedness and versatility with style and class. Our Defenders complete both desires.
Black Horse Garage is proud to represent this Land Rover Defender 90 from the mastermind at Brooklyn Coachworks.
This Defender 90 is a 2023 build and fully restored vehicle right down to every nut and bolt on the chassis. The Defender was stripped down to the chassis, all body panels taken apart, sandblasted, and painted in a rust-preventative paint. The work was performed by Daniel Marcello of Brooklyn Coachworks in Brooklyn, NY. He is not only a Defender expert in the shop, but he is also an enthusiast who lives the lifestyle by driving these cars on adventures over the toughest terrains and off-road environments.
This Defender 90 is ominous and sleek in the Beluga Black paint job. It comes with genuine Land Rover vinyl seats, rear jump seats, cubby box, and dash. The amenities compliment this classic and make it feel like a modern vehicle on asphalt or rocks and mud. It comes with a 10″ Sony Touchscreen CarPlay stereo and rear camera. It has an A/C unit, stylish black carpets, and suede headliner.
Besides comfort, you need power, and our Defender is equipped with that. It is powered by a 300 TDI engine and is driven by an automatic transmission with power steering. It sits on a galvanized chassis and has an all-new suspension, shocks, brakes, and rotors.
- Finished in Beluga Black
- 10″ Sony Touchscreen CarPlay stereo
- A/C and heat unit
- Black vinyl Land Rover interior on seats, jump seats, center console, and dash
- USB ports and 12-volt port
- Full carpet set in black
- Full black Alcantara headliner and rear side panels
- Land Rover military Wolf steel wheels with 255/85R16 (33″) BF Goodrich KM3 tires
- Rebuilt 300 TDI motor with new radiator, intercooler, and exhaust
- New 4-speed automatic transmission with rebuilt LT230 transfer case
- Power steering
- Restored galvanized chassis and crossmember
- Galvanized stainless steel and A4-80 hardware used to rebuild suspension and rolling chassis
- Galvanized steering knuckles, hubs, flange bolts, tow hooks, steering drop arm, zinc-coated calipers, and galvanized wheel nuts
- Full disc brakes with copper lines
If you would like to make an appointment to see this Land Rover Defender 90 in person, please call or text 203-947-5293 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +Air conditioning
Leave a Reply